Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

my stitches came undone, I want to get it fixed

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
Hi I had a baby 9 months ago and my stitches came undone I want to get it fixed but don't know how or where to go plz help

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 19th, 2012
Vaginal and Uterus Health Answer A30560
Welcome to ehealthforum.
Do not delay in visiting your doctor/gynecologist for repeat evaluation and repair of the stitches that have given way to help restore the perineal anatomy and appearance. You can also consider visiting a cosmetologist for further evaluation. Be in regular monitoring and follow-up with your treating doctor/gynecologist and report any new/abnormal symptoms immediately.
Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Vaginal and Uterus Health , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.