Medical Questions > Parenting > Grade School Kids Health Forum

My son is displaying abnormal behavior and feels like a ghost.

My 11 year old says he feels like a ghost and thinks hes unnoticed? He is lashing out it anger and his grades in school are suffering. He has started to constantly pick at his little sister. I have recently come to grips with the fact that we have been victims of mental and emotional abuse by his father for the past 12 years. Are his recent outbursts and feelings coming from this or should I be concerned its something else? Im currently working on a plan of escape but it may take some time because Ive been a stay at home for 20 years.I am so worried I might be missing something else. Has anyone else had experience with a child feeling this way? My son is very much loved by his father and I both despite my recent findings.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 8th, 2014
(online)
thank you for asking
your questions has your answers kids minds are carte' blanches and what ever we nurture them with they grow into. they become hulk. the kid needs some urgent psychiatric care and behavioral and cognitive therapies for his own sake or he will develop a personality disorder.get the kid to a psychiatrist and let them take care of him.
Take care and visit our health center for further guidance.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Grade School Kids Health , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.