my sister likes to steal my stuff and i would like to know what i can do to stop her taking my stuff.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 21st, 2009
Supporter
ask can you put a lock on your closet door and put your important stuff in it.

buy a chest with a lock on it and put the stuff that she usually takes inside.
ask can you put a lock on your bedroom door so she cant come in. actually you can buy a doorknob that locks.
you do have your own room?
|

replied November 21st, 2009
no i dont have my own room yet we are moving soon
|

replied February 25th, 2010
I have 5 sisters and this is going to happen all the time until you learn to deal with it. I stole from my older sisters, my younger sister stole from me and my older sisters stole from my other older sisters.

I put a lock on my door but it didnt help because you can't always lock your door like say if you just run for a drink of water, then she can sneak in there.

Best thing to do, is to just talk with your sister. I know this is hard and you will not always get along but try to tell her that its ok for her to use your stuff if she asks and that if you'll say yes if she asks.

Or if its things that can be used up like lotion or stuff, then just tell her that you can share or whatever. In the long run, learning to talk to your sister will be really useful.

She will be your best friends when no one else understands and she will ALWAYS be your sister. If i could take back all the harsh words and fights me and my sisters had i would.
|
Quick Reply