ok well this morning i remembered i had a morning peprally at school and i had to be there before 7:00. I realy didnt wanna wake them up, but i couldnt be late to perform (drill team). so I asked my mom if she could take me and the first she said was "why didnt you tell me this yesterday??" but i just simply forgot, its not like i did it on purpose. Then my dad wakes up and is all "See this is what im talking about, you do this everytime" which isn't even true becaue it only happened once so far. Then they just started yelling at my for no reason. Its like 6:20 in the morning and I was't about to start with them and i said "never mind" and left the room. They called me back in there and my dad told me to give him my phone, I gave it to him but i dont even know why..... i told them they didnt have to take me but they were still makn a big deal out of it and saying i was being "disrespectful". ugh!!! i was tryn to tell them that i didnt mean to say it like that, plus its to early to everyone is cranky. i dont what i did wrong honestly. It seems like every time my dad says something to me my mom has to say something like she all of a sudden grew a set of balls, then they have to gang up on me. It doesnt stop eaither they will go on and on over sumthing that doesnt even matter anymore. They expect me to do so much and remember it all. I have a billion things i have to do and if i forget one thing im like the worst child ever to be born. my "dad" isnt even my dad hes realy my step-dad which doesnt give him much of a right to tell me what to do esp. if hes gonna talk to me like a 3 year old instead of a 14 year old.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 15th, 2012
i totally get u n ive been there but .................
i understand. i just came back form going to the park. i asked my dad if he wanted to go to tennis with me n i mad emy grandma come to. we waited then the lights of the tennis thing turned off. then he started blabbin sayin c this is wat happens for syain at last minut n stuff. then i asked him can we at least play with one of the balls n through it, so he quickly left n siad we'll talk once u get home. wen i entered home obviously my mom had to b on my dad side n satrted yellin at me. she didnt even bother to ask me hey wat hppended or here my side of the story cuz she nos my dad can bv a lil dramatic. but no! i really dont feel like doin anytin for fathers day really he doesnt deserve it. my 4 month old bro was born. n so my parenst always take that to me n say no we were wit the baby n stuff. its like they can only b parents for the baby n not me n wat happened bout wit my mom wen she told me u gotta have to start tellin me stuff. well how can i say sutti if shes just gonna scream at me. wen i quite band cuz i was playin the flute my mom found out n shes like u quite flute wow u dont tell me anything well how can i if she just says each time i get a award in my flute classes o well i really dont care bout that i just care that u get good grades in skool! im tired of this frakin family im goin crazy!!!!!!!!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?