Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

my nipples and aerolas and sore and...

There are probably many posts about this but thought I would get your opinions anyway. So on the 3/3 I had sex with my partner and he wasnt sure if he 'went' in me or not. I was due to ovulate on the 6/3 but I didn't have any ewcm. I am only 21 so I am not sure is this is unusual for someone my age. Anyway four days later my nipples and aerolas and sore and I noticed this sore lump appear on my chin it is still present by getting smaller. I have been constipated and been having an on an off cold with blocked nose. And still have been and today which is the 12th started noticing a dark circle around my areola and started getting sharp, short cramps on my lower abdominal this is 6 days after ovulation and have been feeling a bit tired and getting headaches. I have another week to wait till I test... But what do you all think? Thanks for the help Razz and this is my first post.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 12th, 2012
Sorry for the spelling mistakes. Typing off my Phone
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...