Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > Introduce Yourself Forum

My intro... better late than never, right?

I actually joined this site yesterday, and already posted some topics, but I just now have seen this "introductions" place. Opps! Embarassed

I am 22 years old and have mild spastic diplegia (cerebral palsy) -
I am a recovering self injurer, I have anorexic tendencies, ovarian cysts, and clinical depression....
oh, and VERY VERY low (nearly non-existent self-esteem) Crying or Very sad

I am looking for advice in all these areas, and will offer advice/support where I can.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 19th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Hi ArmyWife521
Your never to late with this gang. Welcome to the group. I know you will find some exciting new information here and alot of suggestions. Very happy you found us. We have a forum for everything you mentions above. If it is advice you are looking for, you are in the right place. Got a great community here that will stand by your side and help you through those rough times.
Hope that you will post some of you experiences also. We all have so very much in common. You will really find some of the best compassion you have ever found right here on ehealth. I am so happy you found us.

Welcome to the gang,
Carrie
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
hey welcome---i mod the cerebral palsy forum so im glad that you are here---feel free to post and post and post. THis is my second family---i love all of the posters
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2008
Community Volunteer
Hey there and welcome to the coolest health site around Smile
|