My husband is bipolar and he left me pregnant and with our 19 month old daughter over a month ago he is saying now that he wants us to be a family and live together again and asked him some questions about him being in love with me and can he be with me forever and about me being his true love and he cant answer me he gets anxiety its like he shut his feeling off for me he just tells me he loves me allot and he wants a family together
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 1st, 2010
Experienced User
Yes, they shut their feelings for you. My friend's fiancee left her a week before their wedding day, whe has never seen him again, but he phones her sometimes from another state. the get panick abaout commitment. My own bf who I loved so much left me when we were already chosing the decoration of our apartment, cheated on me, now says that the relationship never existed, it was nothing, he never promised anything, he is denying 9 months of constant contact, sex and a loving attitude from him. He seems another person, I still see him sometimes but it is soooooo painful, it looks like he was bewitched.
I read a story long ago about a boy who had a girl for a friend and loved her, one day he disappered and she spent months after him, only to find him in a glass castle completely bewitched by a evil queen, he had a sliver of glass in his heart and could not even recognize the girl or relate to her. Thats exactly what bipolar can do to a relationship.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...