Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

My heart has been beating unusually

Hi all! My heart has been beating weird for two days now. When I say weird, I mean the way your heart feels when you are nervous, anxious or scared. I do not have any other symptoms such as shortness of breath, pain, nausea, or lightheadedness. I have taken my pulse and it is 83 bpm. When I get up and start moving around it seems to subside a little.
So, to tell you a bit about my self, I am 6'2", 30 years old, and 260 pounds. My diet isn't what it should be but I try to get all the fruits and veggies I can. I have recently started working a second job and I went from working 32 hours a week to working 60. This started about 2 months ago. I do not exercise as much as I should, but I am not completely sedentary either. The first thing I thought was anxiety, but I don't think it is that. I am a pretty level headed guy and most things do not bother me. I am not anxious about anything, at least that I can identify.
Any help you all can offer will be super, and thank you in advance!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 3rd, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
Its normal pulse rate. The reference range is
60-100 beats per minute. You need just reassurance.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|

User Profile
replied February 3rd, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
Its normal pulse rate. The reference range is
60-100 beats per minute. You need just reassurance.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.