Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

My girlfriend leaves my...?

Hello, my name is marco and I´m 17 years old. I had been together with my girldfrind (who left me yeterday) for nearly 1 and a half year. WE have had our upps and downs like every realatioship. And then yeterday she just said that she doesent any longer whan´ts to be with me. She says she still love and care for me wery much, but that she have a whierd feeling about this relatioship for some reason. And that she feels that she needs 2 be for her self and try new things when she still is yung.
And it kills me, she is the most important thing in my life. The only thing in my sucky life that made me make it through the day. And I onestly can´t live without her. I can´t eat, I can´t sleap, I can´t focus in school.
We have such a long history together ( we also went in the same class for 4 years before we got together). And I onestly can´t let her go, I´m on the brink off suecide now with sorrow and greif. And no matter how much I talk to here and tries to make her changhe her mind she don´t.
She is my first girlfriend and I know every one tells me that there will come new ones but I don´t whant any one else. She is the perfect girl for me, the love off my life. And me and my life ( or whats it left of it) is faling apart....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 27th, 2011
Hello Marco. If you break up with her, it doesn't mean that you're over with life or even with her. If she's really perfect girl for you than it's possible that you are perfect guy for her. But you now must do right steps. Here is a blog with some articles about your situation. Hopefully it will help you Wink
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply