User Profile
Hey !
I really need your help of this one i really care about her and i wanna know if there is any other solutions to deal with Bipolar like doing stuffs or anything because when she have an episode all she do is pushing me away i really dont wanna lose her and i will need and do anything to stuck on her
please help !!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 4th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and would like to help

Being a partner of a bipolar patient requires patience and a big heart ,here are few tips that can help you cope with it

Firstly and most importantly you should develop a support network not only for her but for you aswell ,where you can discuss your concerns.
Make sure she takes her medications
Look for triggers that stabilize and calm her mood, and avoid those that cause relapse of her symptoms.
Educate yourself about her problems.
And when things go wrong recall your love and happy memories with her
Remember the 4 Cs
I didn't Cause it
I can't Control it
I can't Cure it ,
All I can do is Cope with it

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Dr khalil
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Bipolar Relationships , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.