Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

My First Experience with Laser Resurfacing in Des Plaines

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
User Profile
Lately, I got my skin treated with the technique laser resurfacing Des Plaines. In this procedure, skin needs to be treated with multiple skin resurfacing treatments using a laser beam. The laser is scanned across the treatment area to precisely remove the dead skin layers.

Treatment:

The treatment ranges from shallow (which is good for eliminating sun damage, fine lines, and dull looking skin) to deep (which is good for improving skin tone and texture while eliminating deep wrinkles).

My treatment was to remove wrinkles and I can see the better results after a few treatment sessions. During this treatment, instead of adding some fillers into your skin, the body’s natural response is triggers to stimulate collagen and elastin in the skin. This further helps in replacing the old, damaged skin that’s later covered with a fresh layer of healthy skin, making your skin look more radiant and glowing.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply