User Profile
For a good few months now, at least twice a week my eyes have begun clicking when I blink. This usually lasts for around an hour until it goes away or I lose focus on it. It's almost always while lying down, more often than not in my left rather than my right eye (though sometimes both), and occasionally accompanied by discomfort in the affected eye, but not always. It's not the same discomfort as I relate to my problems with on-going eye-lash specific trichotillomania (in its fifth year), but more of a dull pain that prevents me fully opening the eye. And suggestions on what it is or how I can prevent it?

NOTE: I've been wearing glasses and contact lenses at -1.5 in each eye since the age of ten.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....