My daughter has been diagnosed with severe migraines. She has been having these symptoms lately; fatigue, shortness of breathe to where its hard for her to breathe for minutes she struggles hard to catch her breathe and gets scared, a sharp pain behind her eye that makes her hide her face and double over it lasts for just minutes, her thyroid gland is swollen enough to make her neck look fat, tests were done and her thyroid level is normal and they said there is nothing to worry bout. The tests she has encountered thru this is an ultra sound of her thyroid, and an mri of her brain. I need to know if there may be something the dr is just not noticing and what I should do. We are on medicaid and im afraid we r not getting full treatment that is needed. My oldest son by a different father has him on good insurance and I do see a difference in their treatment. I am scared for my duaghter and she is too. I just keep telling her she will be ok. I have not let on to her my concerns and fear, but doesnt seem to help comfort her, makes her feel I dont care Sad but I dont want to scare her with my concerns. Please if you could give me some advice on what to do.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....