Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

My cycle has gotten disturbed since I got married.

User Profile
Hi, I would like to give u a lil bit of my background before proceeding to write my problem. I got married in March this year. My cycle has gotten disturbed since then. It used to be around 32 days and now its 26 days. My cycle is in normal range though, however, the gradual change from 32 to 26 days is i guess drastic. Further my menstruation (bleeding) days have also reduced from 7 to 5. Also I oft have some dull pain in my lower left abdomen which goes to lower left back.

Last time I got my periods on 11th September (spotting on 10th Sep and full bleeding on 11th). I got thick egg white vaginal discharge from 20th to 23rd and then I started to have clear transparent stretchy discharge from 24th to 26th I guess. And today that is 29th Sep 2012, I found yellow dried weird vag discharge on my panties. Also I got some soreness in my lower left abdomen for some time and now its gone. Do i need to see a doc or what is it? Please help me understand.
Thanks a lot.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 29th, 2012
Vaginal and Uterus Health Answer A39122
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum,
The EWCM (egg white cervical mucus), clear mucus discharge and abdominal cramps would indicate peak fertile days and ovulation. The changes in the discharge characteristics also depend on hormonal levels, hydration, sexual drive etc. If you had been sexually active around your ovulation time, chances of pregnancy are possible. Wait and watch for your next periods. If you are worried, visit your doctor/gynecologist for further evaluation, clarification and assistance. If you are trying for pregnancy, consider monitoring cervical mucus changes and the BBT (basal body temperature) charting to predict your ovulation and time your intercourse for having fruitful results. Have intercourse in positions that allow for deeper penetration for high deposit of semen. Have diet with foods rich in zinc content to ensure better maturation of egg and sperms. Be in regular monitoring and follow-up with your treating doctor/gynecologist and report any new/abnormal symptoms immediately.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Menstruation , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.