Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

My boyfriend wants to break up with me (Page 1)

User Profile
Last few months our relationship does not going better, my boyfriend's behave become very much rough, he all time avoid me doesn't receive my call not replying my sms doesn't want to met me.when i ask reason he say that he is in mental pressure.but tell me that he loves me.I'm confused.when he is not in pressure then also avoid me saying he is busy.but in date he is normal want to kiss me or other. last two days he wanted to break up with me saying that he is not a normal parson mentally. he say that he just want no misunderstanding so wanna break up with me .i can't live without him. Sad what can i do?

Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Ritchelle

User Profile
replied April 16th, 2010
Broken Hearted Answer A11317
Hi, welcome to the ehealth forum and I am glad to help you.
You seem concerned by the impending break up with your boyfriend after the relationship had gone bad to worse over the last few months. You have also made a mention of your boyfriend saying that he is not a normal person mentally.
You need to arrange a psychiatric consultation for your boyfriend to find out what is mentally wrong with him. If both of you love each other and there is no one for whom he might have developed a liking then getting adequate help for him for a possible depression can help ease the situation and save a relationship from breaking up.
Hope this helps. Take care.
Note: This post is not to emphasise final diagnosis as the same cannot be made online and is aimed just to provide medical information and no treatment suggested above be taken without face to face consultation with health care professional.

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Broken Hearted , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.