Medical Questions > Mental Health > Schizophrenia Forum

my boyfriend seeing my dead brother before we met....

My boyfriend is schizophrenic. My brother died Nov. 9,2010. At this time i was not dating my boy friend and he had no idea who i was or who my brother was. On Nov. 12 2010 he saw my brother leaning on a fence across the street from his house. My bother did not speak just scared at my boyfriend for awhile then turned and walked towards my house. My boyfriend and i live within a block from each other. When we met and he saw a picture of my brother he told me he has seen him before and i asked him where and he told me this. Is this possible? if so what does it mean. Because shortly after my brothers death i met my boyfriend but how we met was unique.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 15th, 2011
That depends on what you believe. Do you believe in other dimensions of life? Do you think that there is an after life? There are a lot of people that believe that schizophrenics have insight to another dimension - whether you believe this or chose to accept it is completely up to you. Was your brother in the paper? Would people in the community have seen his picture around? If you answered yes to either of the last two questions I would argue that perhaps your BF has messed up his timelines...
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....