Medical Questions > Cancer > Bone Cancer Forum

my bones pains so much i have a problem in walking!

User Profile
i had a lump apprea under the skin on my foream about three inches from the crease that was about three months ago now it seems like i have two more there, what do you think it could be and it is very painful especially when i lift anything, also sometimes my bones pains so much i have a problem in walking,

Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile DoctorQuestion
|

User Profile
replied November 6th, 2011
Bone Cancer Answer A28257
Hi, welcome to the ehealth forum and I am glad to help you.
You seem concerned by the lump under the skin of your forearm which had appeared three months ago and now two more lumps have appeared in the vicinity of the previous one.
There is the possibility of soft tissue tumor most commonly lipomas which are common in the age group of 40-60 years. These are painless tumors and usually slow growing.Usually, treatment of a lipoma is not necessary, unless the tumor becomes painful or restricts movement.Removal of the tumor is indicated if it grows too big or is very fast growing when more dangerous type liposarcoma has to be ruled out.
There is one thing important to know that the actual identity of a lump is not known until after it is removed and histopathologically examined.
You must consult your physician for definitive diagnosis as the same is not possible online.
Hope this helps. Take care.
Note: This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Bone Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.