I am excited to find other posts regarding this phenomenal experience. The experience just prior to the bed vibrating was as if there were raccoon sized animal IN side my mattress. This happened a few times. The bed vibrations began a short time later and have continued , sporadically ever since. A couple of weeks ago< i had a sensation of a cat crossing over my legs...but there were not any animals in my room at the time. Maybe some kind of harmonic vibrations are about! It would be interesting to chart as to whether more and more of the population is experiencing the same, or similar.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 24th, 2014
Quick, call an exorcist! What have you summoned in your dabblings?
|

replied April 24th, 2014
Active User, very eHealthy
The most likely explanation is internal. In other words what you experiencing is perceived rather than real.
|

replied May 5th, 2014
There are several other posts of people who have also experienced the exact thing I am experiencing. It is obvioulsy some type of energy force, but that does not mean it is evil or good. But it is. Would love to hear from one of those who posted in earlier years. When did it stop, and how?.....or did it stop?
|

replied May 7th, 2014
I do agree with most people here that unless you live right next to the train tracks, there is no doubt that most of this is internal. I would tell your doctor what it is you are experiencing and perhaps they are able to help you with something. Because this is certainly not normal.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied May 8th, 2014
I do appreciate your sincere concern for my mental health. The thing is that through time, lack of knowledge attributed much to be seen as paranormal, or tragically misunderstood. Once upon a time, human sacrifices pleased the Gods, the earth was flat, per the perception of the day, and blood letting would drain the illness.
|

replied May 8th, 2014
I do appreciate your sincere concern for my mental health. The thing is that through time, lack of knowledge has caused much to be attributed paranormal or occult "labeling". At the least, quite misunderstood causes and effects. Once upon a time, human sacrifices pleased the Gods, the earth was flat, per the perception of the day, and blood letting would drain the illness.
|