3 months ago my entire world fell apart, I feel into depression and have lost 10 lbs every month for the past 3 months. I am 26 years old, 5'10" and I was 165 back in October and now am 138. I feel completely unhealthy. My body feels weak and sore. I have NO energy. I try to be active but am so exhausted. I know the depression could fuel the tiredness, but I have no desire to eat, I dont get hungry so I dont think about eating. AND I do not have any desire to eat sweets or well anything I used to like. Sometimes when I think of solid food I get nauseous (when everything first fell apart I would throw up at the thought of food!) I started drinking Ensure and drinking more fluids because I noticed I would get dehydrated easy. I know my body cannot take more of this. I am in pain, I get headaches and sore muscles and hate that I cannot be active. Please can anyone tell me what I can eat to bulk up? I need more energy so I can start being active again, but I do not eat meat and I am so depressed its hard to cook a meal, another reason Ensure is great, its so easy. So easy, vegetarian and something to bulk me up! I just cant eat! It is getting out of control!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 26th, 2013
Experienced User
I would suggest that you start with fruit soothes and clear soops, in small quantities and regularly at first, keeping up your calery intakes through this, then gradually try introducing solit foods a little at a time. initaly try to avaod hard to digest foods like soya and dary sticking rather to fruits and vegtibles and the basic foods from each food group. graduly reintroduce food types and if one of them sets you off leave off it and try other foods, you should be able to find food you can eat.

home made smothes are easy to make with fruit at home, clear soups can be made at home easily or you can perchice it easery, just stare clear of milk to begin with as it can set the gut of easerly.
|

replied February 5th, 2013
Try participating in a sport with friends who accept your temporary physical exertion. It is temporary as it relates to tension.

When you exert yourself in a sport your mind is at rest and body at peace with everyone around. You will be surprised at how fast you can recover.

The initial stages are a bit difficult. A team sport is preferred where you can rest and recover breath while not losing interest in the activity.
|

replied February 5th, 2013
Try participating in a sport with friends who accept your temporary physical exertion. It is temporary as it relates to tension.

When you exert yourself in a sport your mind is at rest and body at peace with everyone around. You will be surprised at how fast you can recover.

The initial stages are a bit difficult. A team sport is preferred where you can rest and recover breath while not losing interest in the activity.
|

replied May 31st, 2013
I think first start feeling confident about yourself and be positive in your thoughts about getting back to healthy shape in future. Try having a very balanced healthy diet having different set of vitamins and 't worry nutrition in it. Don't worry everything will be fine.
|

User Profile
replied August 17th, 2018
Experienced User
It is necessary to be surveyed and to hand over analyzes. Drink spirulina after eating 2 times a day for 3 tablets.
|