for a start I feel sorry for the little girl next door and she says that if I ever mention her again she's going to punch me so hard in the mouth that I will be eating my dinner with a straw she also tells me that Im evil and picked up my umbrella and started useing it as a sword I have alful makes all over my arm now
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 10th, 2008
Supporter
IT sounds like it's time to call social services and make a report about her behavior. A mother should not be treating her child this way and there are laws that can protect you. Do you know someone that you trust who can help you through the process? Is there somewhere that you can stay?
|

Active User, very eHealthy
no theres no where and Im too old for social services and the reason I haven't left home is
1. I have no money
2. I don't want to be lonely
|

Experienced User
Money reasons I can understand. Not wanting to be lonely is kind of irrelevant considering you already stated you feel unloved. I wish the best for you hun.
|

replied November 11th, 2008
thanks

and I do feel sorry for that kid next door and I always will do
|

User Profile
Supporter
You might want to think about therapy, then to overcome co-dependency. If you're in an abusive relationship with your parents, and consciously decide to stay this is co-dependent behavior. You might benefit from working on your mental and emotional health.
|

Im on medication for anxiety

Im having cognetive behavour therapy at the moment
|
Tags: treatment, mouth, arm
Quick Reply