User Profile
gp got me to see 'blood dr' checked b12 has been very low and now just border line. i have recently had iron by drip,waiting results.biopsy for stomach cancer, celiac diease, come back negative. gp now thinks it maybe gilberts syndrome,but i think i would of known if i had this by now? as he tells me its heraditary.i think it maybe an autoimmune condition affecting my nervous system.
i have been off work now since april , when my heart condition was diagnosed, i thought all the symptoms were caused by that but they still continue. im finding it really hard to stay possitive and am getting really down, never knowing how another day is going to be. can you please give me a diagnosis?

Did you find this post helpful?
Users who thank DoctorQuestion for this post: varley 

User Profile
replied November 15th, 2008
General Q and A Answer A4879
Current medical status: anemia,fatigue,tiredness,brain fog headaches dizziness poor memory difficulty finding the right words feeling antisocial gagging feeling in throat ibs abdominal pain constipation diarrhea heart paplitations, adrennalin rushes for no reason numbness and tingling in hands and feet, hands look 'dead' muscle twitches pain in jounts and muscles... i could go on...recently diagnosed with mild cardiomyopathy.
Current medical treatment: perindopril 2mg bisoprolol 1.5mg

You will need a few more diagnostic procedures to diagnose your problem. An MRI, lumbar punition and evoked potentials test can be requested to diagnose any brain disorder.

Anemia and neurological symptoms could be the result of a vitamin B12 deficiency.

You could consult a neurologist about your symptoms.

Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our General Q and A , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.