User Profile
I had some chest pains and ended up in the hospital. My heart and lungs are good, but I am still having problems. I started last fall with fatigue, having to take breaks and catch my breath with the littlest jobs, like getting dressed. I have pain that feels like electric shock down from the right ear down the jaw and under chin, that comes and goes. Pain in neck and shoulders that a chiropractic and massage therapist can't help with. Lower back pain also. dizzy, motion sickness, headaches, loss of words, overactive bladder, weakness in arms and body in general,pain in chest(like something is hugging me and lifting me off my feet) with sharp pains that come and go, itching hands, legs ,head and feet, bad itching, Sudden ear aches and feeling of a head pressure (like allergies but come on fast and leave after couple of hours). hide from the sun and don't do heat at all. Noise, I can't take noise all of a sudden. drooling, tingling in feet and hands, random body jerk

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2018
Multiple Sclerosis Answer A63720
Hi, and thanks for your query on eHealth forum!

Since you were hospitalized they may have run a number of tests. Your symptoms could be due to thyroid issues or due a low vitamin D or B12 or due to anemia. These need to be ruled out. Also, possibility of atopic dermatitis needs to be investigated. An allergy test may help identify the triggers for itch.
Sometimes anxiety and stress too can cause chest pain. A pain in right side jaw/ear area can be due to gall bladder stones and other issues or due to a local cause like TMJ (this can cause ear ache too).

All the above causes need to be ruled out one by one. Hence, please consult your healthcare provider for further guidance. This reply to your query is just for education and counseling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit and treatment by a doctor who can examine you. Hope this helped you in making an informed decision about your health. Take care!

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Multiple Sclerosis , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.