Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Mucus tracts next to tonsils yellow under tongue, snot lanes Iv

User Profile
Hi can anyone help please, I have searched online for weeks and have not come across anything like my mouth problems.
I have had full dentures for 5yrs no probs, I have what looks like mucus or could be pus, thrush, fungus not even sure next to tonsils and then under tongue it looks like 2 thick yellow lines clogged up.
I have had no pain, the odd headache a lot of hair loss and skin sores all over my body over the past year and now this, not sure if they are related.
Can anyone tell me where to start or what words to use to describe this rather than snottys that I say lol
Thank You
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 6th, 2016
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....