i want to know about mouth ulcer.,.,.
acually i have some queiry related on that topic reply me soon.,.,.,
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 13th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Mouth ulcers are known as aphthae, and condition of having these in multiple number on mouth lining is known as aphthous stomatitis.
Usually, they appear as recurrent small, round, or ovoid ulcers with circumscribed margins,red halos, and yellow or gray floors.
Predisposing factors for developing this condition are deficiency of iron, folic acid (folate), or vitamin B, malabsorption in gastrointestinal disorders like Celiac disease, intestinal inflammatory disease (Crohn's disease), cessation of smoking, biting of the mucosa and wearing of dental appliances, hormonal imbalance, allergy to food, tooth paste ingredient (Sodium lauryl sulphate), immune deficiencies (HIV, impaired immune system due to different causes), use of certain medications, or associated with systemic conditions such as Behçet syndrome.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...