Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

mouth ulcer, itiching, rashes and had contact with wife...

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
User Profile
Dear Doctor,

I am in deep trouble. Pls. help me out.

I had protected oral sex with a CSW from Russia in 1st week of January'12. She gave to me. Also during the course i took some breast milk inside my mouth(2-3 drops) but spit it out.I think i had minor sore throat at that point of time.I am not aware of the status of the CSW. Post 12 days of that incident i got fever, sore throat , mouth ulcer, itiching, rashes,groin pain, cut in gorain, pain in abdomain, ant crawling feeling all over the body, night sweat, diaareha etc. Unfortunately i had contact with my wife post that ans also developed all the above symtopms. I went to skin specualst and as per him all this is due to stress. I took lot of antibiotics and anti allergies. The itching symtpoms are still there, i feel burning sensation all over my body. If all these are due to stress then these should not continue for a longer time.

I took 8weeks antibody test, which came negative. Is that due to the medicines i took? Pls. help.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 5th, 2012
HIV and AIDS Answer A32393
Welcome to e health forum.

HIV is not transmitted via 2-3 drops of breast milk. Hence there is no risk of HIV infection at all. Hence there was no ‎‎need for testing in the first place. ‎

All your symptoms are due to stress and anxiety, associated with your guilt. ‎

This has confirmed by the negative HIV ELISA test, done at 8 weeks post exposure. Hence you should get over your ‎‎guilt and get on with your life. ‎

The antibiotics and other medications, do not affect the HIV test.

Since you are not infected, with HIV, there is no risk of infecting your wife. But I would suggest you that you learn ‎from this episode and be committed in your marriage. ‎

You should ‎consult with your doctor for counselling who can clear all your fears and doubts about HIV.

I hope this helps.

Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our HIV and AIDS , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.