Medical Questions > Parenting > Kids Health and Pediatrics Forum

mouth sores fever and pain in 2 yr old

hi my name is Michelle i have a 2 year old son n yesterday on 5/21/2014 he was eating something n he told me that hes mouth was hurting so i check what he had in hes mouth n he had like blisters n hes tounge and on hes chicks from the inside of hes mouth n he had it in backof almost in hes throat n he had a fever i havent took him to the doctor yet but i wanted to know what could i give him for hes pain n fever.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 4th, 2014
Welcome to e health forum.

It looks like your son, might have a infection, most likely Viral.

For the oral sores / ulcers, you can apply Benzocaine cream or Orajel.

For the fever, you can give him Children's Advil.

You can consult your doctor, who can examine your son, and provide more specific medical advice.

I hope this helps.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Kids Health and Pediatrics , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.