Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

moody snappy and frustrated.

Good Day

I have recently lost my husband, moved house, new house is under construction have two kids 7months and 4year old have my sister staying with me and her husband and kid. i think im heading into heavy deppression. as i am angry moody snappy one minute im fine next im irritated, i am not coping with my life and feel like i want to run away. i am eggy all the time snap at my kids and i feel numb. i wake up and dont remember my previous day and than theres allot of times i blank out. im exhausted and all. i have had allot of life changing events, such as having a baby finding out my husband was cheating on me than moving house than loosing my husband than moving house again house is under construction and many many more. please let me know what is going on, coz i dont feel normal. im forgetting to eat, so not eating properly to. oh yes i was a house wife and started working to.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 9th, 2015
Experienced User
Hello and good day to you as well,

I'm so sorry to hear about what happened recently with your life. Hang in there.

It's actually normal to feel that way once experiencing all those things you just had mentioned. It depends in the degree of the suffering and other symptoms to really know if the state you are in is really depression. But I understand your concern so the most intelligent thing to do is your situation is to consult a clinician and get diagnosed.

Once diagnosed you can start with the treatment procedures. Don't give up. I know it's hard to bounce back from a big fall but those are the one's that really matters. You can bounce back from this and once you did you'll see that you're a very strong person.

Never hesitate to ask us, this community cares.
|

Hi

Buy Seems like My situation.
Don't want to smile, laugh etc.
Just killing the time each day... not sure what for.

Seems like this depression will kill me...

I don't know why we have to go though these kind of feelings. I am in this bad phase from almost 6 months now.
Don't know what to do.

I hope you might have find some solution and are doing good
|

Hi
I know it's a very old post (2011)

Buy Seems like My situation.
Don't want to smile, laugh etc.
Just killing the time each day... not sure what for.

Seems like this depression will kill me...

I don't know why we have to go though these kind of feelings. I am in this bad phase from almost 6 months now.
Don't know what to do.

I hope you might have find some solution and are doing good
|
Tags: Depression
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....