i'm 67 yrs old. ride my bike 50 to 100 miles wkly for about a year also lift weights 3 day aweek and exercise the other days. I was feeling great and youthful. about 3 weeks ago I started to slow down and started to feel sleepy several times a day and would take a nap. my biking is down to 20 mile aweek. and i'm having troble completing my other exercises and weights. And now I'm having a hard time motivating myself to do anything. except to lay around. I did have heart surgury (1 stint)in july of 2008. That's what got me started biking, exercising, and weight lifting. I'm 5ft 6in tall and 170 lbs before surgury and now I'm 5ft 6in and 155lbs. I'm not sure if i'll getting depressed or having some other problem. tks ron
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 22nd, 2009
Experienced User
Mood Swings
Hello Ron?

The first thing that you need to do and soon, is to go off and see your medical doctor.

Only a doctor can tell you what your problem(s) are/is.

I would not leave it any longer.

JennyRobin
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...