Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > First Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

2 months pregnant having had a number of miscarriages.

User Profile
my wife is about 2 months pregnant having had a number of miscarriages. yesterday she had stomach cramps and had a watery discharge. we want the baby. what can we do/

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied October 4th, 2014
Welcome to e health forum.

Abdominal cramps can be caused by a multiple causes including indigestion or food poisoning or irritable bowel syndromes.

Clear Vaginal discharge is also general symptom and cannot be considered to be alarming in the first trimester.

Any form of vaginal bleeding along with abdominal cramps would be a sign of a miscarriage.

With the past history of miscarriages, and the current issue of abdominal cramps it would be recommended to consult with your doctor for a proper medical advice.

I hope this helps.
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our First Trimester of Pregnancy , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.