Will my (to but it very mildly) brain fog ever go away I've had mono for about two mounts ago and physically I have felt my normal for a little while the most constant symptom tho that I have had 24/7 since it all started it the feeling of being completely stoned and diorented and not myself basically depersonalized and it's making me suicidal this is no quality of living I can't do anything but look at my phone and cry I'm suposed to star my first year of college in another two months and there's no way if I still feel like this how long will it take to go away will it every go away I've read others say there in month ten of this and I just can't do that I won't please help all I do is cry uncontroably I just want to feel myself again
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 7th, 2017
I am going on month 6 now and it seems like I have a good week and then a bad week. Sorry you are dealing with this. It is easy to let it get your head and cause anxiety, but you will get through. Try to get out and at least walk somewhere everyday and talk to someone about something unrelated to health. You will make it!
|

replied August 7th, 2017
Also....feeling stoned was one of my main symptoms and it did go away, but there are still days and moments.
|

replied March 21st, 2018
Did you ever get an answer for this? Where did you read that others have the same problem? Forums? I want to read them...
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Is mononucleosis bacterial or viral? Does everyone get mono at some time? How does mono spread? Basic facts and definitions about "the kissing disease". ...
Do you know what causes mono? Although children are more at risk than adults,what can you do to avoid getting sick from mono? Review risk factors here....
The symptoms of mono may not manifest for everyone who contracts the Epstein-Barr virus. But when are symptoms serious? And when should you seek medical help?...