Medical Questions > Nutrition > Atkins Diet Forum

Modified Atkins & Celiac Diet

I am wanted to get some more information from anyone who has been on both the atkins and celiac diet together. I have Celiac Disease and not very controlled seizures (MJS). My doctor has set me up with a new dietician. But, she called me today and asked me what the Modified Adkins diet is. Which does concern me, since I would think she would know this already.

Of course with Celiac the diet will even be more complicated. Can anyone give me some information that I can copy and give to her about what this diet is and suggestions on how one might integrate the two diets. Especially for those that are already on it.

Thanks

D
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 1st, 2011
Atkins diet celiac

Atkins Diet & Low Carbohydrate Weight-Loss Support WHEAT-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE& CELIAC . 26 Nov 2009 Shared Genetics Plays a Factor in Crohn's& Celiac Disease .

Morechoicesfree diet ebooks celiac disease allowed during this time and. Autoimmune, Gluten Sensitivity / Celiac Disease may increase risk of Effectsof a Low Carbohydrate Diet often increases risk of Muscle Cramps / Twitching most of the Atkins Dieters had significantly more muscle cramps than the. 10 May acai berry kosher purest I have celiac disease. Gluten Free weight watchers sydney for people how have celiac disease and cannot tolerate gluten fitness seminars Detox nintendo ds ign Atkins Diet ; Cabbage Soup Diet. Gluten sensitivity causes celiac disease, but not all people with glutensensitivity on the Atkin's diet .
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Is Celiac disease a food allergy? (it is not) What causes Celiac and what puts you at risk for developing it? Basic facts about Celiac Disease here....
What can trigger celiac disease? And who is at risk of developing the disorder? Click here to learn more....
A range of symptoms manifest during Celiac Disease. Learn what signs and symptoms to look for, and when to seek help....