My ex and I broke up about 6 months ago for the 3rd and final time. Brief explanation. Our first go around I was in and out of mental hospitals and I told him several times that I would understand and wanted him to go and not deal with this but he stuck it through with me. Even though we had not been together for long seeing him by my sidea and knowing I wasn't alone made our bond stronger and made me fall hard and fast. He broke up with me the first time and I was torn apart at the seams. I wont even go into detail about how dewp in the rocks i was between the first break up and the second go around. The second time we got back together only lasted a few weeks. I wanted him back so bad and I could tell he wanted nothing to do with it the third time was completely the opposite of what I had imagined. The entire time he was with me I could feel his boredom and wandering mind. He wasn't there physically but I still held on to it because his words said otherwise. He unexpectedly ended it and from then till now I feel like I'm floating through empty space. I have since blocked him and accidentally came upon my block list on Facebook and could see his profile picture was of him and another girl. I can't explain the gut wrenching feeling I have and that was a few days ago. Why am I like this? Why can't I just move on. I don't necessarily need another person in my life yet but I just want to be content just for once..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 17th, 2019
This is a bit of a late response, but moving on certainly takes time. It feels, in the moment, that we will never get over something but then months later or sometimes less, the feeling is quite a bit dulled. Usually then, we have a lot of momentum and can "move on."
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply