Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Missed period for 74 days and counting

User Profile
Hello everyone, I'll start off by saying I am 18 years old, 5'5, 130ibs, and on the medicines Seroquel 50mg and Lamictal 100mg. I have been recording my period cycles for over a year now since I have very irregular cycles. My average cycle length is 39 days, the shortest being 32, the longest being 53 after my first time becoming sexually active. Currently I am on day 74 of my cycle without a period. I have been sexually active, but have taken multiple pregnancy tests and all are negative. I am concerned because I have had no signs of starting and I have never had such a large gap Inbetween cycles. I have been taking the same amount of medicine for close to a year so I wouldn't think it would make a difference now. I have not gained nor lost any significant weight. My stress level has increased since starting college, but I have been stressed before. I don't drink or do drugs. Any thoughts? Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...