Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

Minor, warming sensation on penis, Lower abominable pain,

okay well it was my brothers birthday party and we were all drinking.. there was this girl i met a few times but never really talked to.. and we were getting into it, next thing i now were under the blankets and pants fly off. we had sex for about 30 minutes, unprotected (she said she was taking birth control) then she gave me a Blowjob.
after it was done i immideitly took a shower and got cleaned up, (sex can be pretty sweaty.)

i felt fine and when i woke up in the morning i felt a pain in my mid section whenever i tried to stand up straight, when i hunch over it stops, it also hurts in my lower rib-cage and its been 4 days and it still persists (but hurting less day after day)
today i noticed a warming sensation on the head, and added sensitivity to touch on the tip, with no irritations, rashes, redness, nothing.

So could this possibly be an infection/STD?
I need to know because she was a one night stand and im hooking up with a girl i REALLY care about tommorow.
Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 18th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....