Hi everyone, there are many questions that commonly arise when we discuss mind power, having influence and possibly control over things amd the ability to simply “make things happen”. Maybe these are all conceptual thoughts, and may be not. I do think about these things and it still puzzles me. What are your opinions on this and how do you perceive the power of mind???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 17th, 2008
Supporter
I believe that thoughts emit vibrational energy...and attract similar vibrations. I believe that the mind operates on a subtle plane, but that it can influence the physical manifestations of reality.

What goes around comes around.
|

replied September 20th, 2008
Re:mind power ????
I too have been reading about this stuff lately and there is a growing amount of interest and information out there now. It appears first you must understand your inherent power, believe in your ability to harness and utilize it and you will almost automatically begin to “make things happen”. Anything that you do and the things that subsequently take place in this “reality” are just a matter of the unified quantum field expressing itself. I was totally unaware of this and then I came across the concept of practical quantum reality. It allowed me to begin to understand this mostly un–discovered principle/law of the nature of things and the actual meaning of everyone’s potential mind power. The first step is to gather information and dig into it; best of luck to you on this interesting and powerful journey.
|

replied December 9th, 2008
I'm not totally sure if what I've been experiencing would be classified as mind power but the other day I went into my bf's mind like I saw what he was feeling which makes me wonder if the people I hear/ see being tortured are really out there for me to find..
|

replied December 11th, 2008
the law of attraction
There is a book/ DVD called "The Secret." So many people I knew raved about it's messages, so I finally watched the dvd. It talked about thoughts emitting some type of energy and that energy attracting similar energies of the universe or something. In other words, if you think about something you really want and imagine it happening, the energy of that thought attracts the energy of the event, so it actually happens...I kind of took the content lightly, and I am not sure if I reported on it correctly, but it is really interesting stuff...
|

replied December 28th, 2008
I think you guys are referring to a universal conciousness and subconcious proceses. It's a very interesting concept and may have huge implications for us. We supposedly use very little of our brain and are yet to determine what mnost of it does in any detail..
|
Tags: ability, arise
Quick Reply
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....