Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

migrane pulsating nerves through head

hi guys im new to this forum

reason i came here is to know about pulsating nerves through my head reasons for them
i have headache monthly once or twice last upto 2 days or less
the head is accompanied with pulsating feeling in the head

i can see the nerves bulging on my forehead
the pain is in the back of the head shifts to right or left some times behind the eye!!
everywhere i touch my head i feel pulsation

even when there is no headache
no blurred vision anything no nausea vomiting and all other stuff just pulsating headache
plz help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 23rd, 2010
plzz do reply!
|

replied June 23rd, 2010
pulsating,migraines.
hi,they are not nerves you can see they are blood vessels.when your heart is pumping faster than normal obviously the blood flows quicker but your arteries cant take this so expand pressing on your brain causing migraines.what you need is a beta blocker(propranalol)work great i have been on them but side effect is weight gain.i suggest go to your g.p describe your symptoms and he will probably try you on different meds to see which is best for you.sounds like you have blood pressure/hypertension.if you need to take painkillers try taking them with redbull or lucozade if not handy sugary drink gets them into bloodstream lot faster.hope this helps.
|

replied June 25th, 2010
thanx lot for the info!!!!
|

replied June 30th, 2010
My son had had double vision, extreme fatique and dizziness and his head at times moves slightly. Do these sound like migraine symptoms? He also has a pulsing in his head at times and finds it difficult to concentrate on anything.
|
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....