Hi every one,

I infected with GERD before two years when I was sleep I wake up and some food stuck . after getting some help I survive . and after diagnostic I took Pantazol 40MG before bed for 3 months and went fine .

this year is coming again and I take the medicine again and my doctor may suggest to take it in rest of my life as first choice second is surgery .

this is fine with me but later I feel some problems headache and vertigo . My work is hard and around 10 hours daily (Programmer).

I do MRI with neurologist but he said everything is fine . and I visit E.N.T doctor and do some test for me he said it is fine and give me a betaserc 24 for 2 months .

but no result and he advice may be a problem with Blood in brain. but I Asked my doctor is there is GERD cause vertigo and he said no relation . but on of the doctors(ENT) advised may be it is a migrane

I need to know because I visit many doctors and this is affect on my health .

Thanks in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Almost everyone experience heartburn or acid indigestion at times. But what is acid reflux and how could it cause more serious problems?...
Can you tell the difference between common heartburn symptoms and signs of more serious digestive problems? Learn when and how to take action for acid reflux....
Heartburn is common, but it is not trivial. It's important to diagnose and treat heartburn or acid reflux as early as possible. Review diagnostic procedure now...