User Profile
Well to start off, I had been jacking off a while back and after a couple of weeks I started to see small bumps on my penis head and small bumps on my balls. I'm worried I might have HIV or genital warts. I have been feeling really bad due to my worries of having contracted a sexual virus.please I need info fast.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 8th, 2016
Penis Answer A55861
Thank you for asking at EHF!
I read your question and i understand your concern. Masturbation is the commonest cause of these penile bumps. These are clogged sebaceous pores and self resolve. Just quit masturbation or any other friction, adapt good hygiene and wait and see. Don't pop poke or pick these bumps.

I hope it helps. Consult your doctor as our advice is just for education purpose only.

Regards
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Herpes and Genital Warts , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.