Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Diabetes Forum

Microcirculation therapy for diabetic wound

Hi all. Helping my uncle to look for an effective treatment he has a foot ulcer and has a very slow healing process. Just want to know if anybody has ever tried microcirculation therapy? Let me know guys if you have. If you haven't heard of it yet and looking for an alternative treatment for diabetic wound, pain, etc, check out deoxyhemoglobin vasodilator. Thank you!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 26th, 2017
one of the major problems in diabetes is poor circulation. Imagine your blood flow so sluggish that it deprives our body of the much needed o2 and nutrients. now imagine what's left for the tiniest of our blood vessels when there is not enough blood in the general circulation? A lot of diseases stem from an impaired microcirculation because this is where oxygen exchange happens. So yes, a microcirculation therapy would definitely be helpful especially to those who has diabetes.
|

replied January 3rd, 2019
I know of a therapy that will help in wound healing. It introduces medical grade carbon dioxide through a device and it aides in proper microcirculation flow. It's called D'OXYVA, you might want to check it out.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is diabetes and what causes diabetes? Start here for basic facts about type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. ...
What causes diabetes? Who is at risk of developing diabetes? Find out what can lead to the development of diabetes here....
Do you know the signs of the onset of diabetes? Read here to find out more about diabetes symptoms and when you need to seek help....