Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Methods of managing anxiety

hello,

i thought i would make a thread for people to submit how they manage anxiety when it comes unexpectedly.

i am hoping this thread will help others in giving them ways to overcome anxiety attacks. everyone has different methods and it will be nice to see how people manage there anxiety and will also give myself and maybe others new insights in dealing with anxiety. some may work for some and not for others.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 23rd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I run and tale a Xanax when I have a really bad panic or anxiety attack. As a theroputic medication I take Klonopin 1mg three times a day. Works for me.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Understanding the process of aging and its effects on the body can help us protect our health. But what is aging? And what can we expect as we age?...
Learn how genetics and time play a role in the aging process. Plus, information on how to avoid certain risk factors of aging and how to have a long life here....
The body deteriorates over time. But which systems are affected and how? We take a look at effects of aging on different processes and causes here....