Hi Im 30 Yrs old and was diagnosed with PCOS last year. I also had my right fallopian tube removed frm ectopic preg 10yrs ago. Last mnth i was told i hav slight endo. I hav always had irregular periods since 13yrs old. My partner & I hav been trying 4 a baby for six mnths. My doc put me on Clomid & Metformin, this is my 1st mnth on both. The left ovary is healthy, but endo is on left. I pray that the Meds wrk. I am getting depressed,losing hope and feel lonely in my struggle to get preg. Can any1 plz tell me if ther is success on these Meds? Doc increased Metformin 50g to 100g as no ovul happend.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 12th, 2009
hi have ya got any vitamin D cause ive read stories of it curing pcos naturally xxx
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....