Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

messed up brown blood period

I started my period last Wednesday, started off brown then changed to red, but not dark red, felt heavy though I know I wasn't.. This Monday, I had brown blood again, and Tuesday lighter brown blood... and now today I have a lighter color red.

Last time I did the deed was during ovulation time (beginning of the month)--- hubby wore a condom, but that came off of him (as I had pulled it out of me).. and I am not on bc as I do not have health insurance nor do I have medical assistance. So, no bc on my end. Please do not say to get ahold of your doctor because I do not have a physician in this state that I am in now.

This is how I have been feeling the last few weeks: I have been nauseated here and there, boobs hurt here and there, very tired.. I took a home pregnancy test on Monday before I got my period and it was negative
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 24th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
If you got your period, then you are probably not pregnant.

Brown is not normally a color to be worried about.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...