Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Mentally Sick - depressed.

Hi,

I'm 24 yrs old. Getting angry, when PPl make fun of me... not talking with some friends as I did shout at them...

I'm sad all the time. used(like) to listen sad songs. Guys said like I don't know how to mingle with others.. how to speak.. I'm very serious all the time, donno why...... Mad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 13th, 2009
Experienced User
well honey u make urself like this, only u can change, loosen up, be free, live life who gives a sh*t bout everyelse, but one quiestion, why u angry, did something tramtic happen in ur life, do u take drugs, do u have mental disorder, maybe ur a lesibian, or u never had attentin in your life and ur looking for it now, who knows, need more details y u serious,
|

replied June 14th, 2009
Hey, I always think about future.. While studying in College, though I'm one among the toppers in my dept, I used to sad(worry a lot) whether I would get a job or not...

When I got a very gud Job, I had a few pblm with my previous manager and changed the team internally. right now team is ok.. here I started worrying about my on-site opportunities...

As always, I'm very seriously looking at my monitor and reading something.. PPl started saying like I'm acting like working.. But I'm not... that irritates me and started avoiding speak with them.

If I decided once not to speak with anyone, I wont speak though he apologizes. thats my nature.

Btw I'm Male. I wont take drugs..I dont smoke, drank beer once during office party.
|

User Profile
replied July 7th, 2009
Experienced User
start smoking pot. it helped me and made me realy happy.
|

User Profile
replied July 7th, 2009
Supporter
Hi vsman,

I don't think smoking pot is the answer but I think you have already figured out that you're feeling depressed and maybe suffering from anxiety too. I have been struggling with depression too so I know what it's like and how others can really irritate you or make you feel worse when they start telling you everything you're doing wrong. You have some options..You can seek a good therapist to speak with, seek help from a psychiatrist but make sure this isn't just a phase before you decide to go on any anti-depressants. They can help but once you're on them it's difficult to get off of them. Are you really stressed out right now?? Exercise is a great help, getting out in the sun, and it can't hurt to get some blood work done to make sure you don't have a vitamin deficiency causing you to feel the way you do. I hope this helps at least a little. I'm here if you want to talk because I know what it's like..I hope you feel better soon.
|

replied July 8th, 2009
Sounds like people are just trying to work you out as you are being quiet and generally everyone hates that. I agree with above view get some tests to see if depression is diet related - it could well be. Getting some exercise is always good for the mood even when you don't feel like it. Try to push yourself to do it. Maybe your hormones are out of kilter - try some evening primrose. A good therapist is always helpful but make sure you are comfortable with them. You can ckeck out a few.
|

User Profile
replied August 18th, 2009
Experienced User
i sitll say smoke pot lol
|

User Profile
OHH I WISH I COULD HELP
|

I feel the same way I try my best to be happy but something always dampens the mood. I wish I had answers but the best thing to do is try to get some excercis, Play up beat songs and try to mingle with more people. Anyways good luck and stuff.
|

replied August 19th, 2009
your saratonin levels are probably out of whack. you should have a blood test to check your thyroid and vitamin levels. their are non additive presrictions that are made to correct these imbalances. i'm talked to my doctor today, as i'm going through the same issues. and introducing THC to a depressed persons brain chemisty is a terrible idea, your not helping your being a judemental hypocrite 19
|
Tags: Depression, angry
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....