Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
My periods are getting longer for the last three months

Hi,
I'm 23 yrs old, recently married,i had no birth or no contraceptive use history.I had some experience with a some kind of Irregular periods, but most of the time my cycle remained with the same lenght (38 days).
And for the last three months, I've been noticing that my lenght is getting further (Between 39-42). I don't have a profuse bleeding, it's normal all 6 days. Soo last month, I had unprotected sex during the days that my app indicates as being my fertile period (23-27 April). Since then, i had no bleeding, but my vaginal discharge increased (no smell/light) followed by light cramps, acne and 45 days cycle.

Should I get worried? What it could be?

Thanks.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2018
Menstruation Answer A63854
Hello.
Welcome to this forum.
you are having prolonged cycle but this does not necessary mean,you are not ovulating.So,definitely chances of getting pregnant is there.I suggest you to do a pregnancy testing now.If it is positive,you got your answer.If it is negative,just wait for your next cycle date.
Hope I can address your query. Please visit your doctor if there is any further confusion as without a clinical examination it is not possible to opine through an online medical forum.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Menstruation , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.