Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
For about two years now my period has been dark brown, not just the beginning of the flow or the end of the flow. The entire week it's dark brown or just brown. I use to have the heaviest of flows, it was normal but now. It's barely anything and brown! I've looked up Ovarian cancer, I get frequent migraines, I always have had zero energy and I'm pale. I use to weight 115 pounds, I looked healthy. I'm beginning to gain weight, I kinda look slightly pregnant. I crave chocolate and sugar when I wake up. AND NO! I'm not pregnant, If I was I'd be 18 months overdue. It's been over a year since I had sex, I don't have the motivation for it or leaving the house probably why I'm single. Yes, I also got depression. I've had an MRI for my migraines, it showed nothing. Gone millions of blood tests, and still very exhausted.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 12th, 2018
Menstruation Answer A62926
Hello.
Welcome to this forum.
You have scanty cycle and yes... Obesity can be a cause. Color of flow? Stop thinking about it. This might vary from one to one and doesn't mean anything special. Think about your other complaints.Are you depressed? Are you feeling unduly lonely? So, go for a counseling. Start living an active life.
Hope I can address your query. Please visit your doctor if there is any further confusion as without a clinical examination it is not possible to opine through an on1stline medical forum.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Menstruation , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.