Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

menstruation problems- a vegetarian and i have not had sex

i am a vegetarian and i have not had sex. i am sixteen years old and i for like my past four or five periods i have been getting them like ten days late. why?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 18th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
There are lots of reasons for periods to be late. Stress worry, weight loss or gain, hormonal imbalances etc etc.

When you get your period 10 days late, you count the first day of your period as day 1 of you cycle and count say 29 days from that first day and this will tell you when you should expect your period next.

(29 days was an example, you might have a shorter or longer cycle so count how many days your usual cycle length is)
|

User Profile
replied July 17th, 2012
You are only young and your body is constintly changing and your hormonal balance is out the window most of the time.
My periods change too. If its 10 days late on every period now i would class that as when you usually start your period. And forget about the old starting time for menstuation.
|

User Profile
replied July 17th, 2012
You are only young and your body is constintly changing and your hormonal balance is out the window most of the time.
My periods change too. If its 10 days late on every period now i would class that as when you usually start your period. And forget about the old starting time for menstuation.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...