So over the pass few months my period have gotten shorter and shorter inbetween cycles and my period its self has become shorter. Nothing in my diet has changed, I've never been on birth control, I know I'm not pregnant, I dont have any weight gain or stress factors either. Literally nothing in my life has change these pass few months to cause this to happen, and my period cycle for the pass 3 years has always been the same. Also I'm also 23 so menopause I think is highly unlikely, about a year ago I went in for a health check and was all good.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 9th, 2019
Thanks for your question.
Shorter cycle is usually due to anovulatary cycles,means,there is no ovulation inside you. If you do not want to conceive now,just avail some common birth control pills for this.This will make your cycle of 28 days.But if you want to conceive now,detailed investigations regarding your hormonal profile is needed to evaluate the basic pathology inside.
I hope I was able to address your query. If you have any further problems, please do not hesitate to go to the doctor.
Wishing you all the best.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Menstruation , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.