Doctor,i am 26 yrs old and a newly wed couple. Last 02/08/2014 i had my first day of menstruation but it was slow, i thought it was okay but then it keeps bleeding til now,it is 02/16/2014 today. thou its not heavy bleeding but im scared. Could i still have babies? What i am experiencing now? In connection with these, i have my IUD now. It has something to do with my situation?pls do answer doc.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 21st, 2014
Hello dred27! Don't worry and relax.. I bet u can have babies... If u continue experiencing long periods just go to the doctor... Sometimes birth control can affect the flow... It can make it heavy or light... Hope u feel better and remember to visit your doctor!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...