Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Mens Conditions Question

User Profile
My endocrinologist didn't know if it was safe to be on HCG or to try Clomid just to help my libido struggles and sexual functionality. Is it possible to take one of those medicines if I wish to have children at a later point in time because of my low sperm count and very low LH and FSH?

I want to be able to have children one day, but apparently the Androgel medicine can impair my fertility chances.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 19th, 2019
Mens Conditions Answer A64752
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
Yes,you can take HCG.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Mens Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.