Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Mens Conditions Question

User Profile
Hi everyone, so for the past year I' ve been more and more sweaty especially from the armpits which usually prevents me from wearing different colored t shirts. My buttcrack also started sweating more. It's ruining my life, I don't even feel like going out because of this and I resorted to wearing mostly nike shorts or anything dark to mask the sweat stains. I also suffer hypochondria as well. It doesn't help that I live in California. Bare with me as this is a lengthy post but i would appreciate the help. So, around october 22-23 this year, it seems that my tailbone region like the upper part of my buttcrack area has started to feel a burning sensation, I sweat there like crazy especially when I walk my dog outside even though weather is not too humid. I also feel a heat sensation in my buttocks when i walk. I've also noticed that my tailbone area sweats when i go pass out urine. So basically, the tailbone sweat occurs for me when i walk outside and its not too cold, or when i pass out urine. I've looked for people with the same conditions as me but those questions were back from 2009 or 2012. To add to that, I know this may be off topic, but earlier this year I went to the urgent care room to complain about pain in my testicle area, they did a scan on my back area to see any damages but it was normal, at school during early 2018 i suddenly wet myself which miraculously i avoided anyone and i got to change up. After a few months this testicle pain went away so I didn't bother. So could this be related to this tailbone sweat and heat sensation in the buttocks I've been experiencing? Again, sorry for the lengthy post. This new tailbone sweat symptom and excessive sweating has been ruining my life these past few months. Help is greatly appreciated

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 1st, 2018
Mens Conditions Answer A64553
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!
This could be due to hyperhidrosis,hypoglycemia,lymphoma or hyperthyroidism. If all investigations are normal then you would need supportive therapy like topical antiperspirants,astringent,bath daily,wear loose clothes and according to weather conditions,oftenly changing socks and the last resort would be sympathectomy.
Tail bone burning sensation seems to be part of same illness.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider.
Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Mens Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.